Companies that use the CATIA Computer Aided Design (CAD) system to build up their products are utilizing a cutting edge system that assist dissect, validate and document products used all through the complete item life cycle. This course is centred around expanding skills and techniques to further use progressed elements of the CAD system.
This course comprises of different modules that are organized in a pedagogical arrangement, covering the Part, Assembly, Drafting, and Generative Sheet metal Design workbenches of CATIA
Members will bring data on particular organization tasks to be dealt with amid this preparation for genuine use of these ideas, tools and methods.
Upon completion of this course you will have the capacity to:
- Understand and utilize the CATIA interface
- Plan the construction of a section with a specific end goal to pass on its visual and functional viewpoints
- Create straightforward parts in CATIA
- Construct an assembly utilizing the parts
- Produce straightforward drawings and assembly designs
Introduction to CATIA :
- Different work-benches in CATIA, CATIA interface
- Top Down & Bottom Assembly
- Assembly Constraints
- Degree of freedom in Assembly
- Move & Manipulate
- Bill of Material
- Part workbench concept
- Orientation & view
- Create feature with and without constraints
- Shaft, slot, holes & groove
- Fillet & Chamfer
- Define & Edit patterns
Wireframe & Surface Design:
- Concepts & Creation methods
- Wire frame creation
- Create & modify surface
- Sweep & blend surface
- Surface operation
- Shape Analysis
- Shape modification & operation
- Introduction of drafting
- Template drawing sheet sizes
- Background, Working views
- Projection & section views
- Details, Clipping & Broken Views
- Bom & Balloons
- Modification in Drawing
- File management
- Export and Import of CAD Files
- Design Changes
- Information from a model
- Rebuilding tools
- Weld mates
Students going to this course ought to be acquainted with Mechanical Design and the Windows Operating System.
Duration: 120 HRS
AUTODESK Inventor Training & Certification
Inventor is a 3D mechanical solid modelling design software from Autodesk, used to create digital prototypes for facilitating functionality in advanced mechanical engineering design. The software brings in accuracy of 3D models by enabling better visualization and simulation of products at the pre-production level.
With integrated tools and interoperability with other CAD software, Inventor helps to create and test almost everything from fundamental mol designs to detailed mechanical engineering models.
Capable of producing complex designs and virtual prototypes with complex assemblies and thousands of parts, the software ensures reduced errors & manual re-working, faster production cycle, better functionality and quality within less time and at a lesser cost.
Inventor incorporates integrated motion simulation and assembly stress analysis, which helps in the dynamic simulation for testing the product functionality in a real-world scenario. This enables the optimization of product features like assessing the strength and weight of a product, recognizing high-stress areas, identifying and reducing unwanted vibrations, and also to size motors thereby reducing the overall energy. The finite element analysis feature helps to validate the component design by testing part performance.
- Engineering design productivity
- Focus on functional designing: how things function rather than the geometrical aspects
- Automatic generation of multiple views including front, side, isometric, detail, section, auxiliary etc. Any changes in the structure are notified and updated instantly.
- Lifelike representation of design from structural composition to how each parts move and function
- Integrated CAD simulation
- CAD file conversion & compatibility
- CAD rendering & design documentation
- Enhanced productivity
- Easy transition from 2D to 3D
- Integrated Data Management
- Design Automation
- Automatic Drawing Updates and Views
- Automatic Bill of Materials
COURSE DURATION: 80 hrs
Basics in AutoCAD or familiarity with any CAD software are recommended.
Inventor is a popular and prominent CAD tool widely used in a variety of designing fields from Industrial Equipment & Machinery to Industrial Analysers, and from Automobile to Furniture manufacturing.
AUTOCAD Mechanical Training & Certification
AutoCAD® Mechanical is the design and drafting software from Autodesk with focus on mechanical design process. The program provides a meticulous, CAD drafting platform for manufacturing, with highly resourceful tools to streamline documentation and ensures accuracy.
Bringing together all the functionalities of fundamental AutoCAD software and the tools for mechanical designing, the program gives a competitive edge to professionals, providing increased productivity and scope for innovation.
Accelerating the process of Engineering Drawing, AutoCAD® Mechanical integrates highly adaptive and diverse features like International Drafting standards support, specialized tools to add, delete, and edit dimensions; highly proficient techniques for documentation drawing etc; It helps to creates detail views of 3D models and facilitates instant updates that automatically communicate changes to the design and manufacturing teams.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- More than 7,00,000 Standard Parts and Features
- Extended Draw Toolbar for Manufacturing
- Powerful and Smart Dimensions
- Reusable Detailing Tools
- Associative Balloons and Bill of Materials (BOMs)
- Layer Management
- Machinery Generators and Calculators
- Data Exchange between CAD Systems
COURSE DURATION: 80 hrs
There is no prerequisite to join the course. Basics in AutoCAD or familiarity with any CAD software are beneficial.
Mechanical CAD is prominently used in various engineering manufacturing fields like Industrial equipment, Automotive, Transportation, Oil & Gas industries.
AUTOCAD Electronic Training & Certification
AutoCAD Electrical from Autodesk is the CAD software for Electrical Control Designing.
Combining the regular AutoCAD functionalities and electrical engineering features, the software provides enhanced commands and symbols created exclusively for Electrical Controls.
AutoCAD Electrical helps in creating and managing electrical schematics and facilitates drafting productivity. Part of the Digital Prototyping solution, the software program features extensive symbol libraries and advanced design functions like BOM reporting, PLC I/O design etc as well as tools for automating electrical design jobs.
With its key control system design tasks, AutoCAD Electrical ensures an accurate, fast-paced production with better product quality in less time.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- An extensive Manufacturer’s Database : permits a selection of symbols from a huge database
- The Circuit Builder function
- Automatic Marking Menu
- Increased drafting productivity and continuity
- Consistency and integrity within a project, database and documents. Any change to any of the elements affects and balances all of the project.
- Vast number of schematic symbols not only restricted to Electrical Controls, but for Pneumatic, Hydraulic as well as basic P&ID’s
- Shares interoperability with Autodesk Inventor
- Electrical Design
- Fluid Systems Design
- Systems Architecture
COURSE DURATION: 80 hrs
Basics in AutoCAD or familiarity with any CAD software is advantageous. But there is no prerequisite for the course. Anyone keen to pick up the principles can easily learn to create schematics and panel drawings with this software.
AutoCAD Electrical Training equips you for the Engineering Procurement & Construction industry. It will benefit professionals from a wide range of industries like Equipment & Fabrication, Digital computers, Telecommunications, Industrial Electrical & Electronic Equipment, Automotive Suppliers. Power engineering, Instrumentation, Microelectronics etc; and will equip freshers from Electrical Engineering to get a grip into the field.
Pro/E Training & Certification
Pro/ENGINEER (PTC Creo) is an integrated 3D CAD/CAM/CAE associative solid modelling software which enables design automation and optimization for concept designing and product development.
A parametric and feature-based software, Pro/E is helps in refining concepts, designs and ideas and converting them to finished layouts and detailed drawings as per a given engineering specification.
Unlike other regular CAD/CAM systems which are based on multiple databases, Creo Elements/Pro delivers a complete set of design, analysis and manufacturing capabilities into a single, integral, scalable platform. Built on a unified database, the software maximizes innovation, product quality & profitability.
A wide range of integrated capabilities like Finite Element Analysis, Rapid Prototyping, Solid Modelling, Surfacing, Rendering, Data Interoperability, Routed Systems Design, Simulation, Tolerance Analysis, NC and Tooling Design etc, makes Pro/E a highly versatile software ensuring design agility and productivity.
The training equips you with the practical and industrial know-how like providing CAD conceptual designs layout and detail drawings of products; revise and redraw production drawings of products, perform tolerance analysis on critical assemblies, do basic engineering design calculations etc.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Faster and easier design changes!
- Instant design modifications with real-time, dynamic feature editing
- Intuitive user interface (UI) commands
- Simplified work-flow and trouble-free designing
- Accelerate time to productivity
- User Experience enhancements like graphical browsing, context-sensitive UI etc enables simplified tasks and better navigation through model tree and new sheet tabs
- Accurate previews
- New TrueType fonts to improve quality and reduce file size
- Design in a multi-CAD environment faster!
- CAD interoperability; increased native support for other CAD systems and non-geometric data exchange
- Rendering exploded-state animations
- Option to’Open Last Session’ to fully restore previous session models
- Integrated Creo Elements/Pro applications
- Pro Spark Analysis Extension, digital human modeling solution etc.
- Increase collaboration efficiency with breakthrough social product development capabilities
- Enhanced real-time photorealistic shadows and reflections
- perspective views, and exploded-state animations rendering
- Graphical browsing and thumbnails of files so users can find the right file fast
- Open last session option to fully restore models from the last session
- Named views with thumbnails to quickly reach different views of models
COURSE DURATION: 60 hrs
Any pre-experience in CAD is not mandatory. But basics in AutoCAD or familiarity with any CAD software would be beneficial .
Pro/E techniques and tools are applied in areas where there is a prescriptive design strategy or a more complex geometry. The software is a popular and preferred tool for Electromechanical design drafting practices and is applied in a wide range of industries like Consumer Products, Airlines & Automotive, Footwear & Apparel, Medical Devices, Electronics, Industrial Equipment, Aerospace etc.