MCSD Web Application
MCSD: Web Applications. Acquiring the Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): Web Applications certification accepts that you can grow high caliber, intuitive line-of-business and shopper applications utilizing ASP.NET MVC, Windows Azure, HTML5, and CSS3.
This Microsoft Visual Studio certification affirms that you have what it takes to manufacture present day, intelligent web applications that consistently incorporate with data driven administrations.
Accomplishing this MCSD certification mirrors your capacity to plan and assemble application solutions that may incorporate coordinating numerous advancements and may traverse different renditions of a solitary innovation in the cloud or on-premises.
- Exam 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Exam 70-487: Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- 70-483: Programming in C#
- 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
70-480 PROGRAMMING IN HTML5 WITH JAVA SCRIPT AND CSS 3 COURSE
Those who appear for this exam must look into the following topics which are mentioned below with the respective percentages in which they appear:
Implement and manipulate document structures and objects (24%)
• Create the document structure
• Write code that interacts with UI controls
• Apply styling to HTML elements programmatically
• Implement HTML5 APIs
• Establish the scope of objects and variables
• Create and implement objects and methods
Implement program flow (25%)
• Implement program flow
• Raise and handle an event
• Implement exception handling
• Implement a call-back
• Create a web worker process
Access and secure data (26%)
• Validate user input by using HTML5 elements
• Consume data
• Serialize, desterilize, and transmit data
Use CSS3 in applications
• Style HTML text properties
• Style HTML box properties
• Create a flexible content layout
• Create an animated and adaptive UI
• Find elements by using CSS selectors and jQuery
• Structure a CSS file by using CSS selectors
Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application
70-486 DEVELOPING ASP.NET MVC 4 WEB APPLICATION
Exam 70-486 Developing ASP.net MVC 4 Web Application is designed for the experienced developers who are interested in leveraging ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2012 to offer modern apps that target modern browsers. Mostly, intermediate to advanced level learners enroll for this Microsoft exam. Candidates appearing for this examination shall have the minimum experience of developing Microsoft ASP.NET web applications.
Mentioned below are the highlights that reflect the coverage of the said examination:
Design the application architecture
• Plan the application layers
• Design a distributed application
• Design and implement the Windows Azure role life cycle
• Configure state management
• Design a caching strategy
• Design and implement a Web Socket strategy
• Design HTTP modules and handlers
Design the user experience
• Apply the user interface design for a web application
• Design and implement UI behavior
• Compose the UI layout of an application
• Enhance application behavior and style based on browser feature detection
• Plan an adaptive UI layout
Develop the user experience
• Plan for search engine optimization and accessibility
• Plan and implement globalization and localization
• Design and implement MVC controllers and actions
• Design and implement routes
• Control application behavior by using MVC extensibility points
• Reduce network bandwidth
Troubleshoot and debug application
• Prevent and troubleshoot runtime issues
• Design an exception handling strategy
• Test a web application
• Debug a Windows Azure application
Design and implement security
• Configure authentication
• Configure and apply authorization
• Design and implement claims-based authentication across federated identity stores
• Manage data integrity
• Implement a secure site with ASP.NET
Exam 70-486 Developing ASP.net MVC 4 Web Application is a credit towards a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MSCD) certification.
Developing Web Azure & Web Services
70-487 DEVELOPING WEB AZURE AND WEB SERVICES
MICROSOFT WINDOWS AZURE
Indulge into the future and upcoming IT computing with the Net Tech’s windows Azure certification course. In computer networking, cloud computing is computing that involves a large number of computers connected through a communication network such as the Internet, similar to utility computing. Get a head, start on Microsoft’s cloud computing platform, Windows Azure at Net Tech. Azure simplifies maintaining and operating applications by providing on-demand computing capabilities and storage to host, scale and manage web services.
Windows Azure is Microsoft’s application platform for the public cloud. As application development moves more and more toward hosted applications and services, Microsoft has developed a premier infrastructure to support enterprise cloud application development.
At Net Tech, we invite you to get ready to take up the higher ground with its Windows Azure Certification course. In this course, students will learn how to design and develop services that access local and remote data from various data sources and how to develop and deploy services to hybrid environments, including on-premises servers and Windows Azure.
Major topics covered in this course are service and cloud technologies overview, Querying and Manipulating Data Using Entity Framework, Creating and Consuming ASP.NET Web API and many more. Engineers pursuing this course will also learn about Windows Azure Administration, Blob Storage, Table Storage, Worker Roles, and SQL Azure Introduction.
Engineers with sound computer knowledge.